Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Another link-up?  What am I, crazy?  Actually, it's a slow time of month for sub boxes.  I do have SEVERAL on the way this month, so I'll be getting pretty review-happy over the next few weeks.  In the meantime, just in case you ever wanted to know more about *me* (and really, who wouldn't?) and not just the pretties I get in the mail, here's your chance!

I'm linking up with Ashley Lately and A Complete Waste of Makeup for today's Sunday Social - Enjoy!

1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
My iPhone (sad, right?  I truly am addicted to that little rectangle of magic), moisturizer (I've gotten much more conscientious about it since turning 30), and dark chocolate M&M's (I know they said food doesn't count, but it's not food.  It's comfort in convenient candy form).

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
I have two favorites.  My favorite classic book is Persuasion by Jane Austen.  

Source

My fave modern book is Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.  (The best description I've ever read of this book is:  "Imagine if Monty Python rewrote the Book of Revelations")

Source


3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Get a makeup vanity with good storage space so I can get all my samples organized and easy to find!

Like THIS!  Too much storage? Never!  Source


4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
My freshman year of college.  I made so many decisions that year that affected my life in so many ways, it would be nice to be able to go back and re-do some of those.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I'm incredibly awkward.  And not in that cool, hipster way.  As in the say-the-wrong-thing, inadvertently-offend-someone way.  But I have the best of intentions, and it is never my intent to offend or insult.  


Next week's questions (You know, if I remember...)


1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will be writing back soon, so check back later for a reply!