Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Review (from Influenster!)


It's a hot, sweaty hump day.  (Wednesday.  Hump Day.  What did you think I was talking about?)  Perfect for a review of deodorant, right?  Because as hot and humid as it gets, not being stinky is an important part of the human experience.  So I was very thankful to see a Secret Outlast Deodorant in my complimentary  Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster!

Here's the whole box:


And the Secret Outlast!


It's been awhile since I used a gel deodorant, the solids have been my mainstay since my teen years.  And since they've made great advances in the stick deodorants not getting everywhere on clothing, I've seen no reason to switch.  But I'll try anything once!

Unfortunately, once is about all I can do on the Outlast Clear Gel.  It's not you, Secret, I swear it's me.  Or this hot, hot summer weather.  Either way, I'm going back to my regular Secret deodorant.  Which I'm kind of sad about, because the gel smells amazing!  And for the few hours it works, I'm sure I smell amazing, too.  But after that?   But I need my deodorant to work all day.  I don't have time to reapply when chasing after the kiddos.  And I certainly need a product that works through playing outside, doing chalk drawings on the driveway, and T-Ball games!  I promise, I'll still use Secret (no one can make deodorant smell as good as you do!)

Have you tried the gel?  What do you think?

And in closing, check out this deodorant dance from Jenni Pulos!  I have to admit, I've done some of these moves in my time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will be writing back soon, so check back later for a reply!