It's Thursday, and time for Thursday Thoughts! Man, I feel like I just wrote one of these. Where does the time go? I'm linking up through Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, 'cause she's the awesomest!
- I have now watched every single episode of That 70s Show. I'd watched bits and pieces throughout the years while it was on, but man, watching all 8 seasons? That was crazy! And of course... now I need something new to watch. I've been all about the British comedies and teacozy mysteries* lately, and I need some good recommendations from Netflix!
- My poor darling hubby is begging to get cable/satellite back so he can watch sports. I'm trying to talk him into installing an antenna to get local channels, but he wants to watch our home team (Da Bengals!), which won't come through the local channels now that we live 10 hours away! Does anyone have suggestions about online streaming programs (they don't have to be free, just less than the cost of cable each month!) for sports, especially the NFL?
- Dragon has been wearing big boy underoos to preschool this week, and he has gone three whole days without any accidents! Proud mama right here! We've been working so hard with him at home, and his teacher suggested we start sending him in wearing underoos. (I personally don't like Pull-Ups. I know they're a valuable tool for some kids, but mine just view them as something else to pee in.) And he's been so good!
- And, while I'm on the topic of mommy bragging, Knight has also been very well-behaved at school this week! He has trouble paying attention sometimes (and I fully admit, he got that from me), but this week he's earned all of the smiley faces in his daily reports! I definitely think he's improved since his Daddy came home. (I think we all have!)
- I am now on a no-buy for makeup for awhile, due to my fantastic haul at Ulta! I will get makeup through my subs, but I won't be actively seeking out any new stuff. I have a feeling I won't feel too deprived, because I get a lot of makeup through Ipsy, the occasional item through Birchbox, and a whole lot of awesomeness through Starlooks! (those are my three beauty subs. Don't ask me to pick a favorite, I love them all equally, but for different reasons!)
- And just in case you need to see something beautiful, here's a picture of the azalea bushes at my house! We just bought the house late last summer, so I've never seen these babies in bloom... They're gorgeous!
|Yay pretty flowers!|
I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!