Sunday, January 27, 2013

BzzAgent TruMoo Review

Milk.  Not the most glamorous thing in the world to review, but I take my Bzz Campaigns where I can.  BzzAgent is a company that sends out products (or coupons for products) in exchange for targeted and personal reviews.  I've actually been a member since 2008, and I've gotten to try some amazing things like makeup, skincare, candy, and air fresheners.  Recently, I got invited to join a campaign for TruMoo Chocolate Milk.





A few days after signing up, I got an envelope in the mail with my BzzKit.  It contained information on the product, a coupon for a free gallon, and several $1 coupons.  I stopped by our local grocery store and picked up my free gallon on the way home from picking up the kids from school.  And can I tell you how excited Knight was to get his "very own" gallon of milk?  Usually, he doesn't drink that much milk, so I get white milk (Dragon goes through several gallons a week) and add Ovaltine powder or chocolate syrup whenever Knight wants a cup.

So, I poured him a glass, he drank it right down, and life was good!  Well... until he tried the second cup.  And the third.  He started complaining. And whining. The problem, apparently, is that the chocolate milk wasn't "chocolate-y" enough.  And he started refusing to drink it, unless I added chocolate syrup.  Which, in my mind, defeats the entire purpose of buying chocolate milk!

We've now reached the "sell-by" date on the milk jug, and there's still over a third of it left.  I'm definitely not going to buy it in the future, as any gallon of white milk in the house is gone long before it spoils!  Also, TruMoo milk retails for over $5 a gallon in this area.  I'm not sure of the prices near you, but that is WAY too much to pay for a gallon of milk anywhere outside of Alaska or Hawaii!  So while this was not a great success for us, I very much appreciated the chance to try TruMoo, and if you have a child who likes a lighter flavor of chocolate milk, and it's priced more reasonably near you, I encourage you to give it a try!

If you want to join in on the fun, you can sign up to be a BzzAgent here.  They love people who are social, outgoing, and have strong opinions!  They also want honest reviews, so don't feel like you have to say that everything you try is amazing!  By giving honest, detailed opinions, BzzAgent can help the companies they're working with improve their products.  I've had some great stuff (CoverGirl makeup) and some stuff I didn't like (Unreal Candy.  Just not my thing) and BzzAgent appreciates all feedback.  Even when you're not Tru to the Moo.  Have an awesome day!

Love, Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will be writing back soon, so check back later for a reply!