HOLY 90% OFF CHRISTMAS STUFF, BATMAN!
Wrapping paper! And ornaments! Prelit indoor/outdoor Christmas trees! Well, you know what I did. I stocked up. Here's what I got:
- 160 sq feet ornament wrapping paper, was $5.99, sale $0.60
- 90 sq feet snowman wrapping paper, was $3.99, sale $0.40
- 90 sq feet Santa/trees wrapping paper, was $3.99, sale $0.40
- 90 sq feet trees wrapping paper, was $3.99, sale $0.40
- Snowman stuffed doll, was $8.99, sale $0.90
- Penguin stuffed doll, was $8.99, sale $0.90
- 4 ft. prelit indoor/out door tree in white, was $29.98, sale $3.00
- Belle ornament, was $6.99, sale $0.70
And yes, the boys did still get a toy! Alas, I could not convince them that a forty-cent roll of wrapping paper was totally the "It Toy" this season. Darn. I did make them pick from the clearance aisle, as there was plenty to choose from. Dragon got a Dinosaur Train weighing station (on clearance for $4.98), and Knight picked a Pokeball with Pikachu (on clearance for $7.48). So far, he likes throwing it at the walls in the house to see it pop open. I, however, do not like the dents it makes and have issued a Royal Decree that only soft toys may be thrown at the walls. See? I'm not completely heartless. Here are their toys:
And here are closeups of the other items:
|Belle Ornament - She's my favorite Disney Princess!|
The total was $19.76, minus the $10 Rewards and plus tax, leaving a grand total of $10.44. And according to my receipt, I saved $78.11!
What was the best after-Christmas sale you found this year? Let me know in the comments! And as always, thanks for stopping by.