Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you're having a wonderful and loving day, whether with a significant other, your children, or even just yourself!  I'm not writing anything of note today - just sharing some of my favorite quotes about love.  Enjoy!

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."
          -Hamlet

"To love or have loved, that is enough.  Ask nothing further.  There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life."
          -Les Miserables

"You should be kissed often, and by someone who knows how."
          -Gone with the Wind

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
          -Wuthering Heights

"It is better to love wisely, no doubt:  but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all."
          -Vanity Fair

For the single ladies:

"Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs."
          -Miss Piggy

And my favorite, from Mr. Darcy:

"In vain I have struggled.  It will not do.  My feelings will not be repressed.  You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
          -Pride & Prejudice


Love, Leigh


2 comments:

  1. hey there nominated you for liebster award! ive been following you for some time on here from MUT.com. check out my page for info on the award. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I've seen other blogs get nominated, and I never thought mine would be! I'm going to go check it out now ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will be writing back soon, so check back later for a reply!