Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Conscious Box May 2013 (Video)


Here we go, 3rd video! (hey, that kind of rhymes! Go me!)  Also known as the video where my hair just went insane.  Thankfully I checked it before I started filming, because if I let my hair air-dry with a center part, I end up looking like a mushroom.  No volume at the roots of my hair, HUUUGE volume at the ends.  Of course, when I put in a side part, I looked like, totally, a Valley Girl or something with my wavy '80s hair.    Someday I will figure out how to get my hair to air-dry and NOT look ridiculous.  Someday.  Does anyone know of a product that simultaneously boosts root volume, while also smoothing frizzies?  Does this exist?

Soooo.... anyway, here's what you're ACTUALLY here for.  My Conscious Box from May.  This was totally my favorite of the 3 boxes, and it was a Vegan box.  Which is weird, because I'm not vegan.  Which is also weird, because they threw a little packet of fennel pollen into the box, then added a recipe for using it with pork.  In a vegan box.  *facepalm*  (and FYI, apologies to vegans, but it tasted DELICIOUS on pork chops!)

This was my 3rd box in a 3-month sub, and I'm still on the fence about continuing it.  What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will be writing back soon, so check back later for a reply!