SO WHAT if...
-Dragon is now potty trained for #1, but refuses to do #2 on the potty. Potty training is a process. And the end is in sight.
-It is getting way too casual around here. Once the kids get home from school, Knight goes and puts on PJ's and Dragon takes his pants off. So classy.
- The crabgrass in our yard is endless. I'm getting good exercise digging it up (ours looked at the traditional weedkillers and laughed... but it cannot escape my Trowel of Doom!).
- I'm so obsessed with Dancing With The Stars. I know it's mainly people I've never heard of (and thank goodness they've finally worked their way through all of the Kardashians!), but I'd rather see someone I don't know do a fantastic job than a famous person crash and burn. And I want to know what kind of boot camp they put the teen Disney stars through... they're always amazing!
- I'm watching Hairspray (for the millionth time) and I still think John Travolta and Christopher Walken make an excellent married couple. They're just adorable. (And I've already done a load of dishes, a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen and picked up the living room. It's MOVIE TIME!)
- I will never be over my addiction to Dark Chocolate M&M's. Is there anything more perfect?
- I'm going through subscription box withdrawal. I know Ipsy will be here soon and I just got tracking information for Birchbox (although I really hope I don't get them both on the same day again).
- And last of all, so what if... I would love a nap right now! 5 more weeks of school, and then the boys and I are going to have some serious sleep-in days!
That's what I'm saying "So What" to this week... how about you?