Friday, March 29, 2013

Fancy Friday!

MommySplurge


Whoo! Who's ready to get fancy!?  I'm doing a new linkup through MommySplurge, and I'm going to share three things I'm fancying today!


I fancy...


Dress


Dress (see more lacey dresses)

My Easter Dress!  (Image courtesy of Polyvore, sold at Kohl's).  I love it!  Over the past few years, I've done more mommy-friendly styles (long dress, tunic & leggings, etc) for Easter.  However, I think the kids are old enough that I can wear a dress like this - without fear of a wardrobe malfunction from having to chase a toddler!  I have a sparkly silver cardigan to wear over it (because I'm not going to kid myself that it's warm enough for spaghetti straps!), a cute headband, and I'm going to tempt fate and wear sandals.  Tell me all about your cute new Easter outfit in the comments!

I fancy...
Source
Big boy underoos!  My big, bad three-year-old has done a great job during our Spring Break "Potty Training Boot Camp"!  We still have a long way to go, of course... We've yet to leave the house with him in underoos, and I know there will be accidents and tears (mostly mine!) down the road.  But I am so proud of him!  And I know his preschool teacher will be too!  

I fancy...
Source
A Vacation!  As a kid, you look forward to Spring Break.  A whole week without school!  Awesome!  As a mom... Well, let's just say that I need a vacation from their vacation.  Bora Bora, anyone?

That's what I'm fancying this week... How about you?


1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Thanks for linking up!!! I fondly remember my r2d2 underoos. (here's a picture of the ones i had! http://www.nobiggie.net/2007/12/christmas-underoos.html) and you know what, i also had that same haircut! picture of me in them SOMEWHERE! I don't have an Easter dress. I will wear my uniform (black pants, black shirt) as usual. I will dress up my darlings in ridiculous outfits on Sunday for sure, though!

    Brandy
    MommySplurge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will be writing back soon, so check back later for a reply!