Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

Today, I'm linking up to So What Wednesdays from Life after I "Dew".  Actually, I'm linking up because I always love reading the ones that Ramblings of a Suburban Mom posts, and I thought the hilarity and shenanigans should be shared.  So here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week!

So What If...

- I hold up the entire line of cars picking up/dropping off the kids at the elementary school.  Sorry, guys, I don't have 3rd and 5th graders that can just hop in/out of the car under their own power.  I have a 3-year-old (preschooler) and 5-year-old (kindergartener) that need help getting unbuckled, pulled out of the car, reminded to get their backpacks, and gently herded in the general direction of the school.  I'm eternally grateful for the teachers and aides that are out there every morning, and I'm sure they've saved my kids at least once from wandering back into traffic.

- Our bird feeders are not refilled the second I notice they're empty.  We have some seriously voracious birds (or squirrels, who knows) and they suck the feeders dry in about two days.  I've been trying to fill it twice a week, but the greedy little punks need to look elsewhere when it's empty!

- I complain about Hulu freezing up on me constantly.  I know, first world problems.  And I know, it's $8 a month, and I get what I pay for, blah blah blah.  Well, Netflix seems to handle it just fine!  So get it together, Hulu!

- A "me" day is happening tomorrow.  Over the past few weeks, I've had sick kids, car problems, issues with the washing machine/water heater/HVAC unit, and not enough sleep to deal with it all!

- I'm disappointed every time I open my mailbox and there *isn't* a subscription box delivery in there.  I definitely don't get 30 boxes a month (although I can dream, right!?), but it's still a bummer when I'm in between boxes.

- Dragon and Knight have joined in some kind of conspiracy to drive me bonkers this week.  They are either at each other's throats or begging me for something.  Knight needs a snack.  Then Dragon needs a sippy cup refill.  Then Knight says he's cold.  Then Dragon tries to stash his socks in one of the heating vents.  And they think I'm joking when I look at them and say "You know, some animal mothers eat their young, and today, I know why."

- I'm so happy my car is fixed!  You have no idea.  And yes, I am happy that the issue itself is resolved, but mainly I'm just overjoyed that the annoying sound has stopped.

- I'm in love with all of my blog readers!  Seriously, you guys rock.  I never expected to be successful, whatever that means.  I just started this to give our out-of-town family a way to learn more about the kids without me posting hilariously long Facebook statuses.  However, I'm now averaging about 100 hits a day (generally on subscription box review posts), and I was recently contacted by a company asking me to try out a box!  (Details to follow once everything is confirmed!).

And all that... is what I'm saying So What to this week!

Love, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will be writing back soon, so check back later for a reply!